Pequot Lakes Train Station

Pequot Lakes Train Station

A photo of the Pequot Train Station in 1910.  It was located in the middle of town near the current site of the Chamber building between Patriot Avenue and Government drive.  The trains delivered merchandise to the area as well as transporting logging and agricultural products from Pequot to various destinations.  Passenger trains were also operated out of the depot.